Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist at Investment Company (Onsite)
Are you a digital marketer who thrives in a collaborative workplace where you can own your project load while interacting with senior execs? Our client in Finance is investing in a new Digital Marketing Specialist position. The Digital Marketing Specialist role reports to the Marketing Manager and partners with the video, brand, events, and design teams on marketing initiatives while actively collaborating directly with the CEO.
More About You
You have a few years of B2B and B2C brand experience under your belt and a laser focus on creating customer journeys and segments with marketing automation. Metrics guide your every move, and you follow the numbers and reporting to ignite high-impact marketing strategies. You are equally passionate about marketing and the American Dream—and reaching more customers online to help them live theirs. Your excess motivation and entrepreneurial spirit fit into many hats, and you work best in an environment where you have a high level of autonomy and accountability. You are a solution-oriented marketer ready to dominate your goals with a proven track record in project management. You eat KPIs for breakfast, and you’re ready to immerse yourself in the finance industry to support long-term brand momentum and transformation.
About the Employer
This investment services organization has built its company culture around a growth mindset and transparency to help high performers unleash their full potential. The organization hires outside-of-the-box thinkers who are hungry for a challenge outside of their comfort zone and want to make an impact every day.
Benefits include generous a PTO plan, 401K, health insurance, and opportunity for bonuses. Offices are based in North Scottsdale for this full-time, 100% onsite position.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing—from planning and execution to reporting and campaign support.
- Promote brand across ads, email, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) while actively diving into analytics to gauge your impact and audience growth.
- Manage the company YouTube channel—optimizing playlists and video descriptions.
- Own management of the email calendar, and all creation, approval, and sending processes.
- Manage customer and prospects lists and segments while building journeys and sales funnels on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with the Events team to promote upcoming seminars across email and digital.
- Proofread and fine-tune digital marketing content across mediums.
- Provide marketing metrics to unlock opportunities for improvement and maximizing efforts across channels—tracking, monitoring, and reporting on email and social efforts and campaign performance.
- Support inbound content marketing efforts in alignment with other channel strategies—including blog ideation and performance.
- Manage SEO agency while supporting search engine optimization strategy and reporting.
- Collaborate and work closely with Brand, Design, and Video teams.
Experience you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related area
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to manage client segments and journeys online
- High aptitude for brand compliance and guidelines
View Company Profile
Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
$55000 /per year
Skill Level: Associate
Accounting & Finance, Business Services