The Warehouse Worker is responsible for various types of operations depending on the business demands and on any given work day they may be required to attend to packing, pulling and phishing orders. The orders are pulled from Yandy's proprietary software system and brought to the station. Packages are scanned for accuracy and packed accordingly to the packer screen. Restocking requires keeping the bins stocked and troubleshooting missing items. The warehouse workers act as packer/puller/restocker based on the manager's instructions for the day and are responsible for making sure the items ordered by Yandy's customers are processed and packed according to our internal standards and shipped out on time.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the respective lead and/or Warehouse Supervisor
- Operates pallet jacks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- At any given time, daily assignment can change based on demand of warehouse
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school education
- 3-6 months of distribution center experience a PLUS
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
Must learn Standard Operating Procedures for picking, packing, restocking of product, and of warehouse operations
- Must be able to follow directions, work well with others, and be attentive to detail
- Must show good judgment and common sense
- Familiarity with software programs used in this job preferred (Google, Word, Excel)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation
- Must pass background/drug screen prior to hire
- Ability to work independently and have problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, commitment to accuracy
- Perfect attendance is a MUST
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
- Responsible for adhering to all warehouse safety procedures
- Must have ability to prioritize workload and manage time
- On the job training will be provided
Work Environment & Physical Demands
This position is a labor and time-intensive job that requires both physical exertion and quick thinking, adherence to regulations, and good organizational skills. This position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Frequent speaking, listening, sitting, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, prolonged periods of sitting or standing, scanner and computer usage. Requires ability to work until jobs are completed.
- Physical requirements include walking, stooping, climbing up a tall ladder, lifting up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time. Temperatures in the warehouse vary depending on the season and may reach levels outside of the average worker's comfort level.
- This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/gmkznz4p9hj68kj3
Phoenix, AZ 85027
View Company Profile
Employment Type: Full-Time
$14 /per hour
Skill Level: Entry Level