We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Phoenix, AZ.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text 'TTEC' to 97211, or call 1.866.796.5485 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll ensure that the organization is meeting the customer's requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company's business needs in perspective.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll:
• Deliver exceptional customer service and end to end resolutions of all inbound and outbound customer requests including but not limited to general inquiries, complaints and customer retention.
• Take full ownership of customer requests and achieve first call resolution.
• Make outbound calls to customers as required to clarify content, advise of issues and discuss where changes cannot be completed to customer expectations
• Proactively offer to amend any errors identified which require customer approval.
• Seek to exceed customer expectations in all customer interactions.
• Shifting customers to the Customer Satisfaction Survey at every opportunity.
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
• Has completed at least 2 years of college in any course without back subjects
• 6 months of customer service experience; call center background preferred
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Computer savvy and knowledgeable of MS Office application
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85053