Our Food Manufacturing company is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their rotating day shift team (6pm-6am; 12 hour shift, rotating days) in Norfolk, NE.
- Direct personnel in the operation of our facilities, ensuring consistent manufacture of finished products are meeting all customer volume and quality requirements.
- Help, recruit, develop, coach and lead personnel, constantly raising the standards of performance.
- Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Address management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in a food manufacturing or packaging facility.
- 3+ years of strong mechanical and operations leadership experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and organization skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal direction.
- Must be able to lift 55 pounds daily.
View Company Profile
Employment Type: Full-Time
$75,000 /per year
Skill Level: Mid-Senior Level