Our food manufacturing company is actively searching for a Sanitation Operator to work the 3rd shift located in Elizabeth, NJ. This Sanitation Tech will be responsible for the cleanliness of all equipment throughout the building as well as outdoors.
- Remove remaining product out of all equipment and place in bins.
- Transport filled bins to specific storage areas.
- Disassemble all equipment and conveyors and reassemble after sanitation is completed.
- Perform CIP for all necessary equipment as needed.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product integrity is intact.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality and personnel safety.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Power Industrial Truck Operator’s License
- HAZCOM training
- Must be able to complete multi tasks in a time-constrained environment.
View Company Profile
Employment Type: Full-Time
$13 /per hour
Skill Level: Associate