Distribution Center Regional Manager
Our company is actively searching for a Distribution Center Regional Operations Manager in the Eastvale, CA area. This Manager will lead the Western Regional Distribution Centers by utilizing strong leadership skills to drive results and enhance customer experiences.
- Lead and provide technical expertise to the regional team in support of organizational objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, contributing to standard policy and procedures.
- Align with Supply Chain and Sales to achieve operational objectives in safety, cost, customer service, delivery and inventory.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop staff members.
- Lead warehouse operation audits for all of the facilities in the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred. Will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of managing a large, multi-shift, high-volume, fast-paced warehouse environments.
- 8 years of Management experience within a warehouse/multi-site environment.
- Experience setting up facilities is a plus.
- HVAC experience is preferred; but not required.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Experience with SAP and WMS is highly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of regional distribution center best practices, policies, procedures and terms of trade.
- Familiar with LEAN distribution methodologies.