At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of history and future success. Our employees in production and logistics are critical to ensuring we make and deliver on-time excellent quality product to our customers.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Free Freshly Meals
- Must be at least 18 years-old.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Punctual attendance is critical here at Freshly!
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required.
- Must be able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
- Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work in multiple roles throughout the Fulfillment Center.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Full-time position, including, nights and weekends.
- Forklift Certification may be required for certain Warehouse positions.
Essential Job Function:
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.).
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders.
- Repetitive use of hands.
610 S 56th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85043
View Company Profile
Employment Type: Full-Time
Skill Level: Entry Level
Food & Beverage