Hertz Car Rental near the Denver International Airport is now hiring for a Courtesy Bus Driver!
Employee Incentives include:
-Complete Benefits Package: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
-Employee discount and for friends and family!
-Paid time off
-Shift diferential pay
The Courtesy Bus Driver Trainee is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member is responsible for the safe, friendly, efficient transportation of customers between multiple airport terminals and the Hertz rental location.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities are:
- Provide timely shuttle service to customers to/from airport terminal to Hertz facility, in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures and local laws.
- Personally welcome customers boarding the bus, assist with luggage and answer questions in a friendly manner.
- Effectively communicate stops and safety information through PA or Talking Bus System; if needed, communicate with other Courtesy Service Drivers, Bus operations Supervisor using standard codes.
- Provide world class customer service by determining customer’s reservation status and communicate to lounge manager / provide excellent customer service to all customers using the required customer service dialogue whilst maintaining the right company image at all times.
- Conduct bus inspection to ensure customer and employee safety and bring any defect / damage to the attention of the supervisor.
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Ensure the bus is kept tidy at all times with maps available.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
Complete any relevant paperwork in line with Company Audit and Department of Transport standards