Customer Service and Sales Representatives – Inbound Call Center
We’re Hiring for December 2017 and January 2018!
Progressive is growing and we’re looking for talented people to join our call center team. We can help you find a position that best fits your skills and experience, whether you’re searching for a new job or are interested in continuing your career. As a successful, always evolving company, Progressive may be that perfect place for you.
For our call center reps it’s all about helping people. We have a variety of positions available where you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs.
- Inbound Sales Reps to offer new customers the best products for their needs
- Customer Service Reps to support existing customers managing their policies
We’ll provide you with extensive training and pay you while you learn. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team and the opportunity to develop your career with Progressive.
Pay Rate: $15.00 to $19.00 per hour depending on experience, plus
- $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
- An additional 10-15% when you work evening or weekend hours
- An annual bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Work Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Potential to work from home after completing on-site training and proven job proficiency
Schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours.
What we look for:
We’re looking for talented people who strive for excellence and have a passion for helping others.
Qualifications: One or more years of college education or relevant work experience. Work or educational experience must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a successful and growing organization. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Onsite gym and wellness program with discounts and rewards
- Onsite healthcare at large locations
- The standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k)
Apply now and we’ll help you begin your Progressive career in a job you’ll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer