Primary Job Responsibilities:
Customer Solutions Agent, PayPal Location: Chandler, AZ Department: Customer Support The Customer Solution Agent assists our customers and helps resolve their inquiries. Using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, they provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline representative, they are the primary point of contact for our customers and are able to provide them with knowledgeable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
* Respond to Customer inquiries by phone and email in an inbound call center environment
* Research customer inquiries using the appropriate tools
* Welcome new customers by placing an outbound call
* Excel at customer interaction, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
* Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
* Strong written (email) communication skills: use proper grammar and punctuation
* Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
* Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
* Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
* Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience within a financial service industry or call center environment
* Call Center/Customer Support experience with direct customer contact
* Financial Services Industry
* High School diploma or equivalent
At PayPal (Nasdaq: PYPL), we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution, last year we processed 4 billion payments, of which 1 billion were made on mobile devices. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them safely access and move their money and offering a choice of how they would like to pay or be paid. With our 169 million active customer accounts, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem that people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices.
Full benefits startind ay one of employment.
Chandler, AZ 85226