Retail Sales Associates
Hudson Group operates in 63 countries around the globe. We serve millions of travelers a year with a fabulous selection of leading brand names and well-designed stores that are staffed by enthusiastic people! We seek professionals with retail sales and customer service experience, as well as positive attitudes, to join us at our exciting NEW Bunky Boutique Store located inside the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Bunky Boutique is known for Unique Phoenix Fashion since 2007. Offering women's apparel, handbags, baby clothes and gifts, men's apparel and accessories, artisan made jewelry.
Summary: The Specialty Retail Sales Associates are responsible for accurately operating a cash register, achieving sales goals, and providing excellent Customer Care to all store customers. This position is also responsible for assisting in maintaining a clean, stocked and visually appealing store. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager or General Manager depending on local requirements.
- Operates a cash register and receives cash or credit card payments from customers, accurately counts and provides change to customers when appropriate, and conducts till checks as required by the company
- Utilizes suggestive selling techniques to increase UPT’s and average sales, and to achieve sales goals
- Responds to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner; suggests shipping and drop ship service to customers as appropriate
- Assists with merchandise display; restocks merchandise; assists in receiving and pricing of merchandise; reviews visual photos and adjusts displays to follow photos where required
- Performs general store maintenance
- Keeps informed regarding new products and new product information
- Completes all daily and monthly task assignments
- Completes all customer service and cash handling training
- Works in other locations as assigned and needed
- Performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned Management of which associate is capable of performing
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience; previous retail or cash register experience a plus
- Requires the ability to accurately ring all types of cash register transactions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to execute good judgment in the manager’s absence
- Requires adherence to the store dress code
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
10.00 - 10.00 Per Hour
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Phoenix AZ 85034