The Cabinet Installer must have the ability to complete cabinet installation from start to finish with confidence. This position works on commercial projects. The main responsibility of this role is to provide the highest level of installation standards while maintaining a professional attitude with the utmost respect for the customer’s property.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform all cabinet installations with the ability to reason and to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or verbal instructions.
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings.
- Ensure work is completed as requested by the customer, field supervisor or contractor and it is to their standard.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized installation workspace.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and practices including drug-free workplace policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required to have a smart phone.
- Required to have your own tools.
- Required to have knowledge of cabinet installation with the ability to take accurate measurements.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certified, preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and quality minded.
- Ability to lift materials that could weigh in excess of 50 pounds, either alone, with assistance, or utilizing mechanical assistance such as rolling carts, cabinet lifter, etc.
- Access and mobility in tight spaces.
- Working at heights - over 5 feet, periodically.
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling.
- Ability to work within a team or independently, as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test.
503 W. 3rd Ave. Mesa, AZ 85210
Bass Cabinet Manufacturing
View Company Profile