Data and Impact Coordinator
MISSION: Read Better Be Better helps children improve literacy skills and become better learners.
VISION: A Society in which children master the foundational skills necessary to become independent learners.
Be Excellent Be Kind
Job Title: Data and Impact Coordinator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Work Hours: Flexible (20 hours per week)
Supervisory Responsibility: None
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Impact Coordinator will manage the data collection, entry, analysis and reporting process for all Read Better Be Better departments. The position is responsible for designing, collating and reporting data to help inform and enhance the work of the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for program data collection, entry and management. This includes, but is not limited to, student level data from standardized tests, teacher and teacher evaluations and pre/post surveys
- Works in collaboration with program team, providing relevant evaluation reports to inform program (re)development
- In collaboration with the CEO and Operations Director, organize available fundraising data for efficiency
- In collaboration with the CEO and Operations Director, design fundraising reports to inform strategic fund development and optimize marketing opportunities
- Responsible for accurate, relevant and timely program and fund development reporting; including written reports, PowerPoint presentations and other deliverables as required to ensure that data are easily understood by a variety of audiences.
- Participate in strategic planning, funding and operations-related discussions and activities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned that are required of the employee in this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to conduct themselves in accordance with the Read Better Be Better organization, vision, mission and values
- Flexible / able to work independently in fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge and experience in the application of statistical analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Knowledge of Tableau preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization preferred.
- This position operates in a professional office environment.
- The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
To learn more about the Read Better Be Better Mission and Values, visit the link below.
Phoenix, AZ 85014
View Company Profile
Data and Impact Coordinator
Employment Type: Part-Time
$$20,000 /per year
Skill Level: Entry Level