We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Administrative Assistant to join our team! As an Administrative Assistant, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Support and assist the Business Owner with the administrative and customer support activities of the business.
- Communicate with office team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
- Enter and maintain client data, financial information, vendor information and crew assignments in Archadeck’s CRM, accounting and pricing tools and other technology applications as appropriate.
- Manage tasks and reminders for every office project in a timely fashion and maintain client job folders as appropriate.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company marketing & business plans per the guidance of the Business Owner.
- Follow up on any client / vendor collection or payment issues and communicate with the Business Owner as appropriate.
- Assist in the resolution of any client questions and/or complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering calls to ensure the vast majority of client inquiries are met with immediate service.
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by the Business Owner
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
MIAMI, FL 33175