Structure for Success has partnered with a Scottsdale-based Commercial Glass Contracting Company. They are looking for a Glazing Lead / Project Foreman candidate to expand their team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter who is process-minded and efficient, with excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities and current working knowledge of glass systems.
This candidate must also be able to manage commercial glass glazing projects and a crew of at least 5 members. The Glazing Lead / Project Foreman works under the direction of the company’s Project Manager.
As an employee of a small business, the ideal candidate must be willing to learn what they don’t know and be willing to assume job duties in multiple roles as needed to benefit the company.
· Efficiently manage crews of 5 or more installers
· Read and understand blueprints, plans and shop drawings
· Coordinate with the project manager and management
· Complete daily documentation as required
· Sequence the work load properly
· Material management for specific projects
· Complete the layout / field measuring
· Installation of all glazing scopes
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
· 6-10 years of commercial glass glazing experience
· Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Be able to excel in a self-starting work environment
· Commercial glass crew management experience
· Bilingual – proficiency in Spanish and English (preferred and not required)
· High-level organizational skills with an accurate attention to detail
· The ability to work without direction
|24 - 28 Hour||2018-05-10||11477 N 109th Way Scottsdale AZ 85259|