As a Mortgage Banker, you will be responsible for the following:
· Proactively converting inbound and outbound leads into Prime/FHA mortgage loan applications
· Consultative selling of first mortgages (Purchases, Refinance and Home Equity Loans in a telephone environment)
· Recommend optimum product / rate program combinations to prospects.
· Accurately source all business, log all contacts with prospects.
· Ensure compliance with applicable statues and procedures.
· Provide feedback on lead quality.
· Meet required sales performance for pre-established funded loan volume goal.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
|- DOE||2017-11-14||201 N. Central Avenue Phoenix AZ 85004|