Natural Partners Inc
The Ecommerce Specialist is responsible for managing the organization’s web properties and executing the marketing plan for each. Primary responsibilities include management and resolution of bugs and functional improvements; coordinating with internal and external development teams to manage projects and meet deployment deadlines; work with external vendors to integrate and manage external services; and to support the on-site marketing efforts driven by the marketing team and other internal teams. The successful candidate will be forward-thinking, able to communicate technical complexities to non-technical team members, and comfortable working with fast-paced, evolving organizational targets. The candidate will possess a strong background in ecommerce platform management and analytics with a focus on marketing principles.
- Perform daily website maintenance as needed -- work with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, site changes, problem trouble shooting, escalation and resolution -- while reacting quickly to emerging and immediate opportunities.
- Perform QA, UAT and regression testing on the website when needed using test scripts and optimizing test scripts as needed.
- Work with internal and external developers to continually evolve and optimize the UX/UI while leveraging internal and external creative teams for ongoing UX/UI improvements including technical specs for development.
- Track, compile, and analyze website analytics; develop and monitor key performance indicators for the website as well as plans to improve performance.
- Collaborate with NP Script™ team to assist in the execution of product development & marketing plans for the NP Script platform.
- The candidate should be forward thinking with an eye on emerging technologies and trends specific to online retail.
- 2-3+ years of experience in an ecommerce retail environment with an understanding of order management/fulfilment and customer service.
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams.
- Experience with Certona, MyBuys (Magnetic), or similar personalization software.
- Working knowledge of enterprise-level website management tools. Experience with Oracle ATG, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, IBM Websphere, SAP Hybris or Adobe Experience Manager is preferred.
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing systems.
- Well versed with data management and website analytics; familiar with Google products (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- Familiarity with web standards and a general understanding of UI/UX principles and best practices.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven track record of demonstrating an ability to generate creative ideas.
- Proficient with packages like Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, etc.
- Strict attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to analyze lots of data points while considering multiple variables.
- Understanding of A/B testing platforms and the information coming from such tools. Ability to suggest and participate in A/B testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred.
Annual Compensation for this position will be $60,000.00 plus bonus potential.
We offer an awesome benefits package that includes medical and dental benefits, 401k, $50.00 food market subsidy, discounted fitness club membership and a fantastic environment.
60,000.00 - 60,000.00 Year
8445 E Hartford Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255