Assistant Buyer is an entry level position responsible for purchase order processing and the replenishment of resell supplement product from supplier partners. The Assistant Buyer will be responsible for building effective and productive relationships with our existing vendor partners, while maintaining a high service level to our customers.This position will support current product re-buying team by performing data entry, creating purchase order requisitions, assisting in the launch of new products, performing price adjustments, tracking product delivery and working with other internal departments to ensure accurate fulfillment process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and maintain effective supplier relationships. Assist with service level and purchase history reports for internal measurements and to share data with vendor partners.
· Responsible for the replenishment of company supplies and perform requisitions from selected suppliers based on inventory, forecasts and system recommended quantities.
· Ensure that product ordering enables efficient distribution and work planning for shipping and receiving operations.
· Keep all supplier files and contacts current. Work with suppliers to build relationships to increase incentives and assist with measurements for growth targets with supplier.
· Reconcile supplier invoices and billing issues directly with distribution center, Accounts Payable department and vendors.
· Measure supplier fill rate, inventory turn, track backordered items, and work with suppliers to expedite shipments when necessary. Examine all inbound freight priorities and find opportunities to cut shipping costs.
· Coordinate all tasks associated with new and updated product introductions with data coordinator and support product/supplier marketing strategies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Prior experience in purchasing, merchandising or supply chain function helpful.
· Financial/math acumen with the ability to handle discounts and margin pricing.
· Able to perform at a high capacity in a team environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Attention to details and reliable and predictable attendance.
· MS Office skills, Excel knowledge. Familiar with Netsuite ERP a ++.
· Embrace company core values, culture and work with integrity at all times.
Annual Compensation range of $24,960 - $29,120 depending on experience.
We offer an awesome benefits package that includes medical and dental benefits, 401k, $50.00 food market subsidy, discounted fitness club membership and a fantastic environment.
|24,960.00 - 29,120.00 Year||2017-09-12||8445 E Hartford Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255|