Client Services Support Representative
The primary objective of the Client Services Department is to provide prompt, accurate and timely service to our clients. Many of the clerical and administrative tasks for the Department are assigned to Client Services Support Representatives. Completion of these administrative tasks enables the Department to quickly respond to client needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Audit new client documentation for accuracy and procedural conformity.
* Perform data entry tasks for setting up new client accounts and existing account maintenance functions.
* Act as liaison to Sales personnel to ensure that all necessary documentation is provided prior to new account set up.
* Monitor inbound mail, email and faxes to respond to client requests for assistance and account maintenance.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or Equivalent. Some college or technical college preferred.
* Experience in a professional customer service setting, business-to-business preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to solve problems within the bounds of department policies and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced environment.
* Knowledge of background checks, pre-employment screening and/or human resources would be an asset to this position.
* Microsoft Outlook and Internet/Web Skills
* Listening and rapid comprehension skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities.
* Accurate data entry and organizational skills with strong focus on attention to detail and following established procedures
* Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a collaborative environment.
7720 North 16th Street, Suite 200 Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Salary / Benefits
The starting pay for this position is $12.00 per hour DOE. The company also offers vacation and sick days, paid holidays, a medical/dental plan, and other optional benefits plans.
Work Hours - options available:
6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.